Early dental care is important to help your child enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. Kids’ dental care includes:
- Tooth sealants – A thin, protective coating to help prevent cavities
- Fluoride – Fluoridated water is not available in every community, and some water systems offer less than optimal levels. If necessary, we can provide fluoride treatments or supplements.
- Mouth guards – It is essential for children or adults who participate in sports to wear effective safety gear, including customized mouth guards.
- Cleaning and exam – Routine appointments give us the opportunity to monitor oral development and intervene early if decay or other problems begin.
- Education – We will guide you in caring for that brand new smile. As your little one grows, we will help him or her learn about healthy habits for bright smiles.